Pro Tool Set
SoundMeter’s Pro Tool Set Subscription can be shared between SoundMeter X and SignalScope X. It unlocks all tools and features of the SoundMeter Pro subscription in SoundMeter X and all tools and features of the Pro Tool Set subscription in SignalScope X.
In SoundMeter, this subscription includes additional tools and features for sound level analysis and data acquisition, plus ongoing hardware support, such as periodically updated nominal microphone sensitivities for built-in microphones on Apple devices, updated nominal voltage sensitivities for select audio input devices, and automatic calibration for audio input devices that include built-in sensitivity information.
The Pro Tool Set includes:
- All SoundMeter Pro tools and features
- All Pro Tool Set tools and features within the SignalScope X app
- In order for this subscription to be activated in SignalScope X, you need to be sure that you are signed into your iCloud account when the subscription is active in SoundMeter X. Then, SignalScope X will be able to recognize and apply the subscription.
- If you then use SignalScope X on another device, please be sure that you are signed into the same iCloud account on that device in order to synchronize your subscription status between apps and devices.
- If you have already purchased the Pro Tool Set subscription in SignalScope X, then SoundMeter X should recognize it and apply it. If SoundMeter X does not recognize the Pro Tool Set purchased in SignalScope X, please ensure that you are signed into your iCloud account, as indicated above. Depending on your network connection status and the behavior of iCloud, it may take some time to synchronize the subscription data between apps and devices, although synchronization should typically occur within a few seconds.
Sound Level Meter
Regarding your subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial period, unless you have turned off automatic renewal. If the free trial has already expired, payment will be charged at confirmation of subscription purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price as the current period (shown above).
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase (Account Settings may be accessed in the App Store app on your iOS device).
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.