Basic Tool Set Subscription
SignalScope X’s Basic Tool Set Subscription includes access to a suite of basic analysis tools, plus ongoing hardware support, such as periodically updated nominal microphone sensitivities for built-in microphones on Apple devices, updated nominal voltage sensitivities for select audio input devices, and automatic calibration for audio input devices that include built-in sensitivity information. An active subscription will also grant access to any additional basic tools added to new versions of SignalScope X.
Basic Tools included in this subscription:
FFT Spectrum Analyzer
Regarding your subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial period, unless you have turned off automatic renewal. If the free trial has already expired, payment will be charged at confirmation of subscription purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price as the current period (shown above).
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase (Account Settings may be accessed in the App Store app on your iOS device).
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.